19 Sept 2006

Hey Dudes

Reporting from Canary Wharf, London, UK...

Hoooh… I went oomph, when I typed that!

Traveling Across the Sea...
Boarding International Flight...
Walking alone in the streets of London...
Looking @ the British....
Wondering abt their Culture...

Oh Gosh!
Everything thing was new to me on d 1st day....

Never will I get a Chance again like this!
Tnx GOD! :)

The first week was really kewl...
I was in Lewisham, the place where I learnt how to hang around safely in the Great Britain.

Cooking n Cutting… Mess up the Kitchen
Chatting n Talking…
Kill d time
Walking n Running… Muddle around the streets for buses
Nudging n Pushing…. Jump into the Tubes [trains]
Traveling n watching…
Rove in d Tubes over the Thames

So, that is what I did in the first weekdays!

However… My first Weekend………….

“London Bridge is falling down, Falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, My fair Lady.
Build it up with wood and clay, Wood and clay, wood and clay; Build it up with wood and clay, My fair Lady.
Build it up with iron and steel, Iron and steel, iron and steel; Build it up with iron and steel, My fair Lady.
Build it up with silver and gold, Silver and gold, silver and gold, Build it up with silver and gold, My fair Lady. “


Yup…. I visited the world famous London Bridge also know as Tower Bridge. It has become one of London's most famous landmarks. It was the last road bridge built in London that is able to open in order to let tall ships into the Upper Pool of London. It provides a wonderful view of the Thames River and the life going on around it.

Chamu, Sachin, Shiva and d sweet me had gone for an excellent tour around the bridge… capturing everything thatz possible from the bridge…. Taking Videos, Photos etc…. We had major gala! However, I was slightly away from the gala, as always… Coz…. I was admiring every bit of the bridge n River.


The bridge looked awesome, glittering in the Night-lights, the Thames was sparkling in the reflections of the lights…. Ships n Boats here n there… People waving hands from it…. Hoooo! That was a great evening!






On my First Sunday… I was hanging around the HI5 PCWorld, Comet, and Currys… They seemed like another lively museum.

From Huge LCD monitors, giant Home Theater Speakers, Gigantic Screens… to
Tiny Computer, Small electronic items… what not
I was wondering… Whose is gonna buy such weird things…

Actually, we were there to buy Laptop adaptor…
Fine…. That was a cool place to roam around….

And thatz my first week in London !

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 7:17 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think u r completely awe struck by London n all its beauties. There is one place in the world that is very similar to London. The place is Adyar, which is split into two by the great river Cooum. Similar to London bridge, the Adyar bridge is very flexible, one can see ppl jumping up n down wen riding on it in a bike. That was a chancy site in any part of the world. I cud type a lot more thing abt it but its time for my lunch. So bubye.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home