10 Sept 2007

The Tiger Cries..........

Have u heard of Lucerne's Lion Monument in Swiss ?

Lucerne's Lion Monument is the saddest Monument in the world. It is a lion crying in pain inside a Den....

The Swiss Guards' honor was put to the test in 1792, when--after trying to escape the French Revolution--King Louis XVI was hauled back to the Tuileries Palace in Paris. A mob of working-class Parisians stormed the palace in search of aristocratic blood. More than 700 Swiss officers and soldiers died while defending the palace. In the early 1800s, the Danish artist Bertel Thorvaldsen was hired to sculpt a monument to the fallen Swiss Guards. The sculpture was carved in a sandstone cliff near Lucerne's Glacier Garden.

It is a monument in which a "LION CRIES" ........ Below is a Story in which a "TIGER CRIES" .....

After reading this... u will feel that "Need an another monument for this sad story...."
Here I go.......

It was a bright sunny day in Isle of Wight.... The Tourism was heavy near the ALUM BAY coz it is warm n sunny.... People around were engaged in all kinda games that can be played in the sea and on the Shore

The Beech is full of colorful people taking sun bath and the sea near the shore is full of people doing adventures activity like Surfing, Sailing, Rowing, swimming, Diving, Sea Skiing, and the shore was full of ppl playing Volley ball, Cricket, Building sand castles etc..........
On other had, I could also see people busy with other activities in the Theme park near the Sea.... Gambling, Horse riding both real and dummy .... In a distant, I also could see children with colors on their face...

It is not simply colors..... it is not holi.....it is not the La Spanish Tomatina ... it is the Face painting....

[ La Tomatina tomato fight in Buñol near Valencia happens every year on the last Wednesday in August though the partying starts earlier in the week. The highlight of the festival is the tomato fight, which takes place between 11am and 1pm on that day. ]

I saw a rabbit, a Cat, an Italian dancer and finally a Ghost..... hey relax.... all in Face paintings....

I really wanted to have one... I was juz hunting around the place where this is done....

Hey... here she is...... I found the place.... But... by the time I found her...Guys have got the tickets for the chairlift to Alum bay ..... So, I had to go down to the Alum bay and we had good fun there..... We went to the mid-sea in the Jet boat, which went near the Needles point cliff.... However, my mind was like.... when I go back.... what if the Face Painting lady goes .... Oh then I will miss it..... :(

Not understanding my eager for the face painting, ppl were moving slowly like the huge diplodocus .... huh !! [diplodocus - A huge quadrupled herbivoric dinosaur with long neck and tail; of late Jurassic in western North America]

Then.... Ppl started planning for a gr8 Climb up the cliff to see the Needles Point.... Fine now...Lost my forbearance ... how bad to test my patience? I said "let me do the face painting then will proceed to the Needles point or Threads point.. wherever.....Huh !!! itz juz gonna take 3 min .. Yeah!!"

I went and did it finally....... like a TIGER..........After a while.... I was brave "TIGRESS"....

People started watching me
Friends started mocking me
Kids started envying me
Camera started flashing me
hoo... I started having good fun....

I said... " Set to climb the Cliff... !! :-/ " ...frnds grinned at me... saying... "YUP" ... :-/

We then moved on climbing the cliff to see the Needles point ..... after a great struggle the Tigress Climbed the Cliff... Now that the Tigress had become little Mota... it felt a bit difficult to the task... ;-p [ Mota means Fat in Hindi ]

Took hell-a lotta pics near the Needles Point... while climbing.... while resting .... etc....

Now time to proceed down.......
So.... after playing for a while... we started climbing down.... but we didn’t stop playing....

In the Fun, we lost our way, walked far far away from the normal path.....
I suddenly relized and asked "Are we in the right path?"
Ooops ! "NO" ..... was the answer.... so we had to walk back the hill, which was very very steep, coz it wasn’t the normal path......

We planned to take a short cut to join the normal path..... so.... we were asked to climb down a path, which was much, more steeper....We had no choice other than doing it... otherwise we have to walk a long long way back..........

All my friends started climbing down the steep one by one... When everyone was going down with struggle... I was also trying to climb down ... it was slippery and slanting everywhere... I was trying hard to do, wondering how these ppl did it ...I can hear voice from down saying "Sangeetha , be careful, it is slippery out there"...

Now, I juz lifted my head to see the voice... now I realize that expect me every one was down there waiting for me to come down...

Oh .... I have to make it .... I tried hard.... however I try... cant help :( the cliff was very slippery.... God save me...
it was Really a good elevation...
Provided it is a Sandstone cliff...
so it was more slippery than the rocky ones...
The sand particles rolled along with my feet...
so I was unable to place my leg and get a grip...
I was firm less....
no friction.....
totally depressed....

The issue is... it is hard for any of my friends to climb up and give a hand to me....

When everyone can do it... why cant I ? Yes.... why cant I ? but I cant......and u knows why ... I may fall and it may lead to a minor accident... probably a major one... who knows....

I was left with the below choices.....

Choice #1 : climb down the really really sloppy cliff.... and fall and hurt urself and/or others....
Choice #2 : Walk alone all along the way back in the dark and make Ur friends wait for an hour or more... May be meet a real tiger there :-0
Choice #3 : One of my friend had to climb up and take me along....I don’t think it will help me ... coz if a person comes up also, I will do my part..

Guys.. u tell me.... what would I have done ?
....
....
....
....
....
....
Nopes bad guess..... I did neither of the above...........

I was in an anxious feeling with emotions full of scare.
I lost my courage !!
"I was crying aloud......... The tigress stared crying aloud in fear.... "

All my Face painting started to dissolve in my tear and started to pour down along with my tears...

I was helpless and so were my friends.....
Every body started shouting ... "Don’t cry Sangeetha... juz try.... "

I was yelling at them ... "No I cant... "

However, One of my frnd managed to climb up and offered a helping hand to me and gave me confidence to climb down...

That really helped me :0)

I really don’t know how I did it ..... but "I DID IT" ........

After that.... my friends started mocking me
"Puli iipo ponnai aaiduchi!" [ Means - The tiger became a cat now ]
"Puli sarikiducha ?" [ Means - Did the Tiger skid ]
"Puli vesham pottutu azhalama ?" [ Means - mustn’t cry in a Tiger's disguise ]
"Nella sayam veluthu pochu" [ Means "Ur blue ink faded off" ]
"Tiger's paw is bad !! ha-ha ha-ha "





I was slightly blushing and smiling..... however I still had the post-fear in me....

Now... I can hear u saying "Need an another monument for this sad story...."

And hence the TIGER CRIES........ :0)

11 Comments:

At September 15, 2007 2:44 pm , Blogger Sengathir said...

hey sangee
U dont look like a tigress rather than as a Cat.
"Puli maathri theriyala poona maathri thaan irukku"

 
At September 17, 2007 3:19 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

enna kodumai saravanan ----:))

-- swamynathan

 
At September 17, 2007 3:19 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops !!!! had a massive attack.....

I've never seen a scary evel spirit like tis......

Manushan pathi mirugam pathi......

all bcoz of Kalikalam.......

-- vennila

 
At September 17, 2007 3:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poona maathri thaan irukku puli maathri theriyala

-- Sengathir

 
At September 17, 2007 3:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all pics are were coool..

Infact only the First pic was scary.. others were ok .. managable..

Regards
Kumaresh

 
At September 17, 2007 3:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yennna kodumai Sir idhu!!!???

Vinothkumar K

 
At September 17, 2007 3:21 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ....
anthe singam moojhe was better than the first snap.... he heee... :)
athe permanenta potuko !! nalla irukkum ! :)

And... one more thing.. you have seriously put on a lot of weight gundu poosinikka ! try to control your self.. Thoppe ellam theriyuthu dubukku !
-Reiley

 
At January 06, 2008 2:53 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

 
At March 22, 2008 6:21 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At July 08, 2010 5:55 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

 
At December 04, 2010 10:15 am , Anonymous free erotic celebrity stories said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home