23 Apr 2009

Itz way too loooooong.. since I blogged...
As most of you know , I only blog those feeling/thoughts which makes my heads up and not everything i see/undergo !!

Here is a gist of my joy that I underwent when I landed on a heavenly place....

Am not sure why I make my poems rhyme... though I know it an old trend to do so...
For some reason, I want my verse to be musical rather than a bunch of paragraphs...
Provided, conveying my thoughts strongly ++ sounding it rhyme makes my job even tougher

here I have attempted to rhyme all 4 lines in a para... Rhyme Scheme : aaaa
This Rhyme Scheme make my work tougher ! :)

I tried my best to depict the landscape captured by my eye-lens and the brighter side of the life as well. I have, indeed, attempted to associate the former with the later, in the 2nd half of my verse... :)

Cheers... Happy Reading
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harmonizing.....

The magnificently glorious lush green
Lake water beside is crystal clean
Tumors run away from my spleen
Taking me back to my Thirteen
















A lady with golden and blue attire
Water is as bright as blue sapphire
Shone above is the golden red fire
Tharshing the Unease by the pure air that I insipre

Rays of the sun makes the water sparkle
Like million diamond miracle
Simulating the powers of alchemical
A visible Sign with an abstracting allegorical
















Clouds near the sun are in patches
Fastening the Hydrogen with million latches
Little black ducks move around in batches
It is the invisble emotional ties that attaches

Under the clear blue wide vast matter
Blackies jump with a noisy Splatter
into the well-nigh Pure Water
causing the polar covalent bond to shatter

Rolling into the water like Black pearls
Casuing small water swirls
Twisting like ringlets of blonde hair curls
Thrusting under the water with great hurls

Silver fishes rapidly diving out
Looking like sudden water sprout
Ducks archerying at them as clout
For their fresh delicous salmonid trout
















Under the big shady tree
Muching the austrian winter pea
Peace running at its highest degree
Truly enjoying the feeling of 'No Worry'

Blowing wind on my face
With a soothing soft pace
Discharging the mind from all the maze
Comforting myself with my elbow for a brace

Strong blowing wind at times
Clearing the branches with noisy chimes
Beam of ray falls on me and shines
For a second, I glow like exploding mines

Supremely tranquil and silent
Savoring the complete absense of the voilent
Enjoying the abundant joy of affluent
Acting against abasement





















Life is as beautiful as blue sapphire lake
With both joy, as delicious as plumped japanese cake
and Sorrow as sneaky as, banded sand snake
LIFE is the wide vast reflecting blue lake

HOPE is the shining golden sun
Surrounded by the hot grey gas in dun
FAITH gives all the worlds power in ONE
Sparkling like the Diamonds in ton

Clear sky is the thoughts in clarity
Scattered clouds depicting the lack of prosperity
Shady big huge tree like our career with solidarity
Lying relaxed under it with gleeful hilarity

Black pearl ducks are the Problems that roll
Water that the duck splashes are the troubles that strolls
Jumping sliver fishes are the Opportunity in secret parole
Which we always wish to control


Blowing wind are the people you come across
Strong blowing winds are your LOVED ones who cross
They make you glow and gloss
Excepting no gain or loss

Life is a vicious circle
The way you look at it can make it a miracle
I see Life as a scenic Nonfictional article
With versatile frames moving in the very lifecycle

Cheers
Sangeetha :)

Labels:

14 Comments:

At April 26, 2009 4:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one...nice phrases and verses...good job.. I never that there is another great side for an IT Geek!!!

-- Subbiah Lakshmanan

 
At April 26, 2009 4:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

its great.. ~: moreover everybody would have told ths same thing.. ~: i am not a good critic .. neways..

¬ rajkumar

 
At April 27, 2009 6:22 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nee nalla pattu eluthura..but enakku satyama onnumae puriyala...nangha ellam nalu varthai english la padikrathae periya vishayam pa......

- Vijayprakash Santhanakrishnan,

 
At April 27, 2009 6:36 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good poetry....its been quiet a while since i read one

- Vineet

 
At April 27, 2009 10:50 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was awesome.. really super
frankly speaking,i can understand the context but not word by word

~~~ Praveenkumar

 
At May 02, 2009 12:16 pm , Blogger Arun Raj said...

its a nice piece .. my fav line is "Scattered clouds depicting the lack of prosperity" .

carry on the good work ..looking fwd to more lines from you

 
At August 25, 2009 9:08 am , Blogger Unknown said...

ha ha ha

 
At December 23, 2009 6:47 am , Blogger Unknown said...

Sangee really nice talent in u..y in blogs move forward n b known...
Best match and a combo wit ur fotos n ur lines.

 
At December 24, 2009 6:37 am , Blogger Pinku said...

I just can't stop saying .. woow woow and woowwwwwww..

 
At January 08, 2010 10:48 pm , Blogger Nandigama said...

I was wondering how do you get these words i guess that's the natural talent in you... Really supurb & amazing...!!

 
At June 11, 2010 7:45 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At July 16, 2010 11:30 am , Blogger Unknown said...

வாழ்த்துகள்...புத்தகத்தை நன்றாக எழுதி இருக்கீறீர்கள்...
பிளாக் லில் தொடர்ந்து எழுத வாழ்த்துகள்..
புத்தகம் நெய்வேலி சென்ற போது ரேவதி அவர்களின் மூலம்
கிடைத்தது........

 
At March 25, 2011 3:52 pm , Blogger Judline said...

Beautiful! :)

 
At March 26, 2011 1:16 pm , Blogger Sundar said...

Really good one.. but it seems ur target audience are the 'A' center (as they call in Cinema).. so many words to google to find its meanings.. sometimes this may bring down the richness of your contents.. but that was really good one.. why dont you try writing something more simpler (i mean to the saamanya makkal) so that you can have a wide reach and more ppl can appreciate it.. I understand your in the land where English was born..but it can be little indianized.. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home